Debra Pascali-Bonaro offers her DONA International approved birth and postpartum doula workshops around the world as well as Advanced Doula Workshops. Join Debra in sharing the doula spirit as you learn the role, history and standards of practice of a doula. You will learn how to provide emotional support, comfort techniques, touch, massage, visualizations and caring to support women, their partners, babies and families at this very important time in their lives. Debra will tailor the training to your group’s needs – please see a full list of workshop and speaking topics listed below.
To book Debra for a workshop and to schedule a training in your community please contact Debra at email@example.com.
Available Topics for Workshops/Webinars and Staff/In-Service Speaking Engagements:
- Stand and Deliver: Comfort Techniques for Labor and Birth
- Rebozo Techniques for Pregnancy, Labor, Birth and Beyond
- Creating a Safe, Satisfying and Pleasurable Birth Experience
- Posterior Babies: Techniques for Comfort and Rotation
- Organic Birth: Birth is Natural – the path to optimal MotherBaby Care
- Orgasmic Birth: The Best-Kept Secret
- The Sensuality and Sexuality of Birth
- Childbirth is a Human Rights Issue : Speak out for Respectful Care in Childbirth
- Birth Activism: From apathy to action!
- The International MotherBaby Childbirth Initiative – Creating a Global Movement
- JourneyDance (R) Movement for Birth and Life – Follow your passion, open your emotions and connect with you sensual heart.
- Emotional Support: the hormonal journey of childbirth
- Doulas: Reconnecting the circle of support – Roles and Benefits
- Doulas: Global Models of Care – Community Based Doula Programs – A new model of caring
- Benefits of Hospital Based Doula Programs vs. Community Doula Programs
- Nurturing Beginnings: Postpartum Home Care
- Advanced Doula Trainings: Ecstatic/Orgasmic Birth
- Girlfriends: Benefits to our health, stress reduction from female companionship throughout the lifecycle
- Evidence-Based Maternity Care for the 21st Century in-service for Educators, Doulas, Nurses, Midwives, Residents and Obstetricians
- Creative approaches to Childbirth Education
- Doula Care During Times of Stress, Trauma, and Grieving
- Marketing Your Birth Business
To book Debra for a speaking engagement please email Debra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Tele (or Skype) Consult “Starting a Doula Program”
Are you interested in learning more about the design and development of a hospital or community based doula program that wishes to implement optimal MotherBaby care? Debra has started numerous community-based doula programs and is available to speak with you about how to do this and start this process in your community. Available in 30 minute or 60 minute sessions.
Private Tele (or Skype) Consult “Becoming a Doula”
Do you want to train to be a doula but are not sure it is right for you? Debra is a certified doula and Doula trainer and is available to speak with you about any questions you may have about becoming a doula. Some topics that will be beneficial to discuss are: the role of the doula, the schedule and lifestyle, and the financials and business side of being a doula. Available in 30 or 60 minute sessions.